Heath Certificates and Export Papers

If you’ll be taking your horse outside the country, it’s important to have all the relevant paperwork completed to make the entry process easier. Please check the specific requirements of the country your horse is travelling to since they differ based on the area. We recommend planning ahead if you have tight travel timelines. Please contact us for more information at (705) 753-0324. 

What are the US travel requirements?

If you’re crossing the border into the United States with your horse, our team has Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) certified veterinarians who will complete an exam, as well as the accompanying paperwork before the trip. The exam should be done within 30 days of their departure and should include a negative Coggins test done within the last 180 days. Please ensure you book your appointment on time so you can receive your paperwork before your departure. 

Contact Us